Rates and Reservation
These rates include:
- Rental of a clean and heated fishing lodge
- Fishing equipment
- Fishing license
- Parking space near the cabin
- Electricity and wood stove heating (wood included).
- Bait at will, i.e. pork liver; for a small fee it is possible to use shrimps.
- Safe and well-maintained roads allowing you to drive your vehicle on the ice.
- All fish caught!
Please note that the minimum fee for the rental of a fishing cabin is $70. On weekends, the minimum rental fee is $140. Throughout the holiday season (December 26th to January 10th inclusively), the weekend rates as well as the minimum rental fee of $140 are applicable.
Weekdays: Sunday evening to Friday morning
Weekend: Friday night to Sunday day
|Adult||25 $||35 $|
|Children 6-12 years old||12,50 $||20 $|
|Children 0-5 ans years old||Free||Free|
*Rates according to the Association of Outfitters
Jacques Lefevbre Fishing Center
230 Sainte-Anne Street, Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade, QC G0X 2J0, Canada
*Throughout the season, the total disbursement must reach at least $70 on weekdays and $140 on weekends (Friday 6:00 pm to Sunday 6:00 pm).
Cottages may not be rented below these amounts.
*Note: Dogs are allowed on site, but must be leashed when outside.